Senior strategist wanted by &Co
We are looking for a creatively minded strategist/planner who shares our ambition of using creative storytelling to connect people and empower companies in profitable and sustainable ways.
You will need thorough knowledge of all aspects of the basic strategic planning toolbox, from designing research setups, to brand and communication strategy, to insight mining, crafting creative briefs and delivering inspirational briefings, as well as the evaluation of effectiveness. In addition, the successful candidate should have a keen interest in executing programs where creative storytelling play a key role in accelerating broader customer orientation strategies throughout client organizations.
What you will be doing:
- Lead brand and communication strategy development on key Danish and international clients
- Drive and inspire creative development processes
- Create direction and framework for cross functional NoA teams to execute transformational customer orientation programs
- Key player in developing and accelerating &Co. strategic offering across communication, culture and social enterprise dimensions
- Develop new business
- Key member of &Co. and NoA client teams
- Stakeholder management
You will get a great deal of freedom in developing your skillset and areas of expertise in a manner that you find interesting and suitable to deliver value in realising &Co’s creative and strategic ambitions moving forward.
Who we are looking for
You might be a perfect fit if you are driven by and have extensive experience with creatively minded processes, consulting clients and managing stakeholders in complex organisations.
- Have extensive knowledge on building and executing creative strategy
- Have extensive experience in proposing, selling and leading creative projects
- Are a true team-player who is eager to enter into professional discussions with colleagues and clients in a common effort to push the standards
- Have great people skills and naturally build trusting relationships at all organizational levels – internally and with clients
- Are able to navigate complex organization and generate C-level impact
What we offer
You will be part of an international work environment surrounded by people at the top of their field in a flat organization, where you collaborate across any and all teams. We have a key focus on ensuring that our team has the freedom they need to thrive and develop personally and professionally, as well as having a great work/life balance.
Send your application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the position, please contact Mathias Birkvad: email@example.com /4278 2099 or Lone Tvedergaard Bach: firstname.lastname@example.org /2925 8039
&Co is an internationally acclaimed creative communication agency based in Copenhagen. We create value by using the power of creativity to boost business transformation and growth. Our collaborative spirit and way of working is our hallmark, and it unites our team of world class thinkers and craftsmen in the creation of strong, lasting and impactful ideas. &Co is a part of The North Alliance, a family of agencies that work together to create new paths to growth. Whether through data-driven marketing, advertising, design, service development or business innovation, we provide the best talent in the industry to help our customers identify and act on new opportunities and build more profitable and sustainable customer relationships in the future.